
Recently, I was running along the mountain overlooking Bountiful. I felt gratitude of breathing and being alive.
The sun was just coming up and I stopped, stood there and closed my eyes to gaze into the sun allowing its light and warmth to fill my soul.
It was only for a few minutes.
When I opened my eyes and turned around, all I could see was an exquisite color of blue.
The sky was blue, the trees, the earth, and stones -- a most beautiful, alive, electric blue that filled me with a love of God and all living things.
In the scriptures of the Indian tradition, the Supreme Heart in an individual is seated in the crown of the head. Here, represented in the effulgent thousand-petal lotus, scintillates the Blue Pearl, the seed of the universe.
This fascinating blue light, the divine light of Consciounsness, is the form of God, the form of the Self that lives within us.
The eye of the heart is so important in life. When it is open and full of love, it can see what is hidden from our normal senses.
The sun was just coming up and I stopped, stood there and closed my eyes to gaze into the sun allowing its light and warmth to fill my soul.
It was only for a few minutes.
When I opened my eyes and turned around, all I could see was an exquisite color of blue.
The sky was blue, the trees, the earth, and stones -- a most beautiful, alive, electric blue that filled me with a love of God and all living things.
In the scriptures of the Indian tradition, the Supreme Heart in an individual is seated in the crown of the head. Here, represented in the effulgent thousand-petal lotus, scintillates the Blue Pearl, the seed of the universe.
This fascinating blue light, the divine light of Consciounsness, is the form of God, the form of the Self that lives within us.
The eye of the heart is so important in life. When it is open and full of love, it can see what is hidden from our normal senses.

No comments:
Post a Comment