Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dedication

This blog is dedicated to wonderful teachers...

  • my parents -- who taught me simple truths by word and example and reared me with love, joy, and happiness.
  • my siblings -- who I love and appreciate for their individual personalities...and John, who I still feel near at times.
  • my ancestors -- I feel love and gratitude. Thank you for your legacy.
  • my friends -- past, present and future. Without dear friendships, where would I be? Too many to list by name, I love you all dearly.
  • my awesome mentors --the late Glenn Morris, Susan Carlson, Bradford Keeney, Max Christensen. My life has been a great adventure since knowing you. Thank you for sharing yourselves, your stories, your 'magic'.
  • my business partner -- you are a dear brother and example.
  • my children --you inspire me by your greatness. I discovered a new kind of love through you -- unconditional.
  • my children's mom -- though we aren't together anymore, thank you, I love you.
  • my Savior, Jesus Christ --who's perfect and infinite love, light, truth, and mercy continues to transform me.

Troy Marsh

No comments: