Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lines of Love

Sadness encompasses me and my heart is heavy.
The biggest love and longing connects the lines,
To all my relations, I long to hold and be with them.

In the light of each new day,
I sit and feel the peace of God.
I shake and tremble.

My burdens are lifted and my heart,
Again opens.
I am filled with His light and truth.

Where no words are needed to trick the mind.
Where only love is felt.
Where light is seen through spiritual eyes.

I am encircled about by angels three.
By laying on of hands they minister.
Awake my soul!

I know in whom I have trusted.
"Oh, Lord, I will trust in thee forever"
I am filled with joy, and love, and peace.

~

Inspired by my own experiences and the beautiful words of Nephi as he glories in the goodness and mercy of almighty God.

(see http://scriptures.lds.org/en/2_ne/4)


No comments: